lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

Alex's Dream

  •  Hello!, How are you, love?
  •  I'm okay, love. I've been missing you.
  •  Me too... JAJAJAJAJ, Stop with all this lie!.
  •  JAJAJAJAJA, For you it's a lie!. I try to believe in this.
  •  No. You try to do a good job.
  •  Look, you ever think that I'm lying, when in reality it's true. 
  •  I cannot believe in you. I'll never trust in you, for all you've done. Bah, all we've done. 
  •  Hear me, Alex. When I saw you the first time, I never thought that this would happen. But when my eyes met yours, I knew that something weird have starting to happen. You know what I'm talking about. 
  •  Of course, I know what are you talking about. But I realised eight months later that I had met you
  •  Well, now, can you believe me?.
  •  No, I can't.
  •  Why?
  •  Because you're only a dream.

         AND THEN A 'PUFF'...
and Alex woke up

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario